School starts September 8 at 8:30 and will dismiss at 1:00 Monday through Thursday. Friday is a homeschool day.
For in-school learners, please be aware of the following rules and guidelines:
• No hot lunches will be served. Children must bring sufficient food for the day. A limited number of snacks will be available for purchase.
• Students will be required to enter and leave the building at their classroom doors.
• Everyone entering the school building must be wearing a mask/face covering.
• When you drop off your child at school, please wait until their temperature is taken. If it is above 100, they must get their work and take it home with them.
• If a parent is planning to come inside the building, please call first.
• Under the current COVID-19 conditions, everyone is trying to be safe; however, parents need to understand that they are sending their students to school during a pandemic.
For distance learners:
• All physical assignments must be completed and turned in by Thursday afternoon. A new packet will be ready to be picked up at that same time.
• Electronic assignment completion dates will be designated by each teacher.
• If a student does not stay current with their work, they will be asked to be in-school the following week.
• Teachers will be available to answer questions or meetings with students/parents from 1:00 – 3:00 Monday through Thursday.
• Parents may help students on work, but please do not do the work for them.
• If a class Zoom meeting is scheduled, the student must be on time and attend the meeting with sound and video on.
• Temperatures will be taken before students/parents can enter the building.
• Everyone entering the building must wear a mask/face covering.
School tuition can be paid with a debit/credit card if that would be a better choice for you.